Published on 7th February 2021
Frontier is looking for a marketing assistant to expand its in-house team. The successful candidate will help implement marketing and communication activity for Frontier and its divisions, SOYL and Kings crops.
The Frontier marketing team are all currently working from home and the location of this role is flexible. However, it is expected that the successful candidate would be able to attend our site in Witham St Hughs near Newark as required and at least one day per week once the pandemic is over.
A key requirement for this role is the ability to write and edit content to a very high standard.
The closing date is 19 February 2021.
Assist with the creation and execution of marketing campaigns which are predominantly based on content marketing. This includes working on a wide range of activity and channels such as: company websites, blogs, social media, in-house video production/editing, email marketing, direct mail, events, promotional material and internal communications. Liaise with internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers in the implementation of campaigns; including Frontier’s leadership team, agencies, printers and fulfilment houses. Other projects as required by the business.
Skills and experience
- First class command of English and the ability to write and edit concise, effective copy for different audiences and coordinate the production of promotional materials to a high standard.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar marketing role; writing/editing content and producing marketing materials OR a degree or other professional qualification in marketing and/or communications or business studies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- A good understanding of arable farming and the challenges facing farmers.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office 365, CMS platforms, social media, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Final Cut or other video/design editing software would be advantageous.
Joining the Frontier team
Frontier is a successful and growing business. It is the largest crop production and grain marketing company in the UK with over 1,000 employees and a turnover of more than £1.5 billion.
With a vision to be the first-choice partner for crop production and grain marketing and the first-choice employer in UK agriculture, Frontier is committed to delivering a culture where people are at the heart of success.
Our business approach is underpinned by our core values – Integrity, Customer focus and Expertise – or ‘ICE’ for short. These values support our whole philosophy and ways of working.
Award winning for our commitment to people, we have been recognised by Great Place to Work since 2012. We are proud to be ranked in the top 30 UK best large places to work.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion At Frontier we have a clear commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity encouraging fairness and equality of treatment for all. As such we encourage applications from backgrounds outside the agriculture sector.
We recognise the value of a workforce in which people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to introduce fresh ideas and contribute to the business goals.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment, inclusive employment policies and flexible working arrangements are in place to support this.
For an informal discussion about this role contact Debbie Mather, Head of Communications on 0787 5355637 / email@example.com