The Guild website and eAlerts are at the heart of how we communicate with our members.
We send out about 50 eAlert emails annually to Guild members, friends and supporters.
Our monthly e-alerts to members include news about agricultural communications, people, companies and the wider media industry.
Other eAlerts include details of Guild events, awards and travel opportunities.
Our 2018 survey of members showcased that three-quarters of members actively read the eAlerts, with the website actively and regularly visited.
The e-alerts and Guild social media platforms encourage visits to the BGAJ website, where stories can be read in full, and provide access to the wealth of Guild opportunities.
Sponsoring e-alerts, advertising on the website or using the Guild network to highlight job opportunities provide a highly targeted means of outreach.
There is opportunity to sponsor the regular e-alerts, guaranteeing exposure in at least 12 alerts in the course of a year.
Alternatively, exposure on the website pages is a means of furthering brand outreach.
This can include moving visuals, promotion of competitions, seasonal issues or industry events — all of which can raise your profile among Guild members.
- Brand visibility in front of 450 strong membership
- Digital links to your own websites or social media
- Year-round exposure to members in the case of e-alerts and website advertising
- Demonstrate support for the agricultural media community
- Exclusive top banner positioning on the Guild’s monthly eAlerts: £2,500 annual fee
- Website advertising from £100