Published on 11th January 2021
Lewis Business Media is seeking an experienced Digital & Social Editor to join its established content team, working across our portfolio of B2B media brands serving the UK’s agriculture sector.
This is a key and varied role in a growing business with an exciting future. You will work with the existing content team to improve the quality and quantity of content on the websites, develop LBM’s multimedia content and increase our presence on social media, promoting what we do more widely.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Simon Lewis, Managing Director, email@example.com by Friday 22 January.
As the Digital & Social Editor you will be a confident copywriter able to create engaging articles. You will be a competent editor / sub-editor able to utilise your in-depth knowledge of SEO to draw readers into our site. You will have experience of creating multimedia content (video, podcasts etc) and be excited about the opportunity to take the lead on creating this sort of content. Responsibilities also include contributing to the social content strategy and output.
Skills / Experience
- Experience of digital content creation, editing and production for websites and/or apps.
- Experience of creating copy that is digital-first and then optimised for search engine visibility (SEO).
- Demonstrable use of major social media platforms and related scheduling software.
- Knowledge of key search engine optimisation factors affecting content publications.
- Experience of creating multimedia content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Have a results-focused and strategic approach to your work, with an appreciation of how data and insight should influence content.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Adobe suite and social media platforms.
- Committed team player.
- Experience of working with Wordpress & WYSIWYG email newsletter dispatch tools (desirable)
- Experience using Google Analytics to inform and improve content and conversion (desirable)
- Legal status
- The role could be on an employed or freelance basis.
LBM was launched in February 2012 with one employee and zero products. The LBM group of companies has quickly grown to 25 employees and a network of 20 freelance consultants. Currently we publish eight business to business magazines, three yearbooks, eight websites, six award schemes, three conferences and more innovations and acquisitions are planned. LBM is a company going places fast.