Published on 21st August 2019
Be part of a new wave of rural communications
Rural agency Eve Communications is looking for a talented, driven individual to help create and deliver a range of modern content for its fantastic clients.
The role will be rooted in producing engaging copy, be that editorial for a rural business magazine or a press release to catch the eye of editors at the UK’s leading agricultural publications.
But as the spectrum of communications continues to expand the successful applicant will plan, create and deliver content across a variety of digital channels.
Photography, video and social media will be key elements of the role.
The role includes, but is not restricted to:
- Researching and writing top-class editorial for rural publications and websites
- Planning marketing and PR campaigns
- Working with clients to prepare content for journalists
- Creating content for clients’ social media and digital channels
- Identifying and acting on publicity opportunities for clients
- Capturing video and photography
- Analysing and reporting on campaign efficacy
- Writing blogs, newsletters and columns
- Planning content to grow in-house social media profiles
- Representing Eve Communications at events
Eve Communications is looking for:
- A positive, ambitious attitude
- An excellent grasp of the English language
- A good awareness of the key issues affecting agriculture and the rural community
- Superb organisational skills
- Image and video production experience helpful but not essential
- A tolerant attitude towards the office Labrador, Martin.
Eve Communications is a modern PR, marketing and content agency run by husband and wife team Ben and Katie Pike, supported by a trusted band of freelance copywriters, videographers, editors, designers and photographers.
It has a broad client base spanning several membership organisations, a global crop protection and seed company and a hugely popular farm park.
Established in 2013 the business has grown every year and is looking to expand to meet an increasing demand from new and existing clients.
The full-time role is based near Daventry but offers remote working and flexible hours following a period of familiarisation with the business.
Some travel throughout the UK should be expected.
The role would suit an experienced communications professional who wants to work across multiple channels, or an individual starting out in their career who is willing to be trained in a variety of disciplines.
For an informal chat about the role, or to apply, contact Ben or Katie on 01327 438 617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 6 September.