Published on 25th November 2021
Leading sustainable farming organisation, LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming) has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager based at Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth.
LEAF is looking for a dynamic, proficient and experienced communications professional to join a close knit team and strengthen its marketing and communications outreach to enhance and support the Charity's objectives as the organisation grows.
In this pivotal role, the successful applicant will plan, lead and execute an exemplar communications strategy to strengthen LEAF's relationships with its members, stakeholders, partners and wide range of audiences; developing compelling and engaging communications campaigns across a range of media and increase our profile.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop, lead, and deliver an engaging, efficient, and impactful marketing and communications strategy and plan, working in conjunction with a small, focused team, the LEAF team, and external agencies.
- Produce and present regular management reports and analytics for all campaigns and channels to measure respective outcomes and impacts, and inform future outputs.
- Ensure all LEAF’s communication materials are cohesive and consistent in design, brand message and values, and technical accuracy (responsible for sign off in conjunction with relevant stakeholders).
- Manage relationships with key partners and agencies that support the delivery of the marketing and communication strategy and plan, ensuring quality outcomes, value for money and stakeholders’ expectations are managed and met (e.g., PR agencies, media, websites, project partners).
- Maintain and develop the LEAF websites and social media platforms working with key individuals in respect of content functionality and design.
- Lead all marketing and communications meetings and teleconferences (internal and external).
- Coordinate the design, ordering and stock control of all hard copy publications and marketing/promotional materials (including Open Farm Sunday and events).
- Play an active role in the Senior Leadership Team.
- Any other reasonable tasks as detailed from time to time to support LEAF’s operational priorities
Key Skills and Person Specification
Skills & Experience:
- CIM Level 3/4 Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experienced in strategic and operational planning
- Experience of collaborative working and directing third parties
- Computer literate and able to use current design software
- Copy writing expertise
- Good communications, presentation and influencing skills
- Good organisational and programme/project planning skills
- Understanding of video production and editing
- Ability to use current video editing software
- Experience with budget planning
- Able to work independently to deadlines and as part of a small team
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and able to deal with short notice demands and requests for support
- Confident communicator, team player and able to listen to and influence others
- An interest in food, farming and the countryside
Visit LinkedIn for more information about the role.
If you could be LEAF's next Marketing and Communications Manager, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org