Published on 23rd July 2022
Are you looking for a new challenge or to take the next step in your career? If so we are looking for an ambitious Account Director to join our friendly and progressive team.
RDP is a specialist full service marketing agency delivering integrated campaigns to businesses in the Agri-business and Animal Health sector
About the role:
Account Directors at RDP manage clients and seek out work that delivers both marketing and commercial results. Leading an engaged team of creatives and client services colleagues, ADs are responsible for the overall delivery of the client account, and are a key member of the Leadership Team. ADs consistently achieve excellence in delivery by identifying, understanding and exceeding client needs. Strategically minded, our ADs lead the charge in planning an account over 12 months and beyond.
Do you have:
- Agri-sector experience and knowledge.
- PR expertise including PR/crisis comms alongside good writing skills and an appreciation of how these are adapted across digital and traditional platforms.
- A strong eye for creative as well as a fundamental appreciation for how data and insight can help.
- Naturally strong leadership skills, inspiring colleagues and clients, taking the complex and make it simple for clients by building a compelling narrative.
- Have high standards for yourself and your team with strong attention to detail ensuring you consistently deliver efficiently, profitably, and successfully.
- Strong experience in developing PR & creative briefs as well as technical requirements to bring a solution to reality.
- The ability to own and develop key client relationships, recognising opportunities in everyday conversations.
- A desire to contribute to and be responsible for delivering towards the BD Plan and therefore be accountable for the profitability, growth and direction of the business under your control.
- Experience on working on strategic initiatives as well as day to day delivery and management of the business.
- Success in managing people with a proven track record of growing and developing a team.
You will need to:
- Be seen by the client and the agency as both authoritative and knowledgeable of the clients’ business, strategy and market sector.
- Operate as a Strategic leader.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the Agency's strategy, vision and commercial position and can confidently articulate this. Understands what skill sets and products are available that could benefit client development and drive agency growth.
- Hold strong and trusted relationships with key clients.
- Accomplished at working in partnership with a team.
- Proactively keeps abreast of client sector and the wider marketing trade by signing up to industry publications, alerts, seeking out opportunities to attend relevant networking events.
- Show leadership and ownership across the business.
You will be rewarded with:
- Good competitive salary (£45k+)
- Additional holiday day for each year of service, up to 25 days
- Additional festive shutdown period between Christmas and New Year period
- Company Pension Scheme, with additional Employer contribution
- Flexible working
- Monthly WFH allowance
Please send your CV and covering letter to Steph Ironside at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like an informal conversation in the first instance please email Angus Chalmers at email@example.com. Applications close on 31 August 2022.