Published on 5th January 2018
AHDB Dairy - Marcomms Executive
Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced marcomms role in an industry which is rarely out of the news?
At AHDB Dairy, we are looking for a skilled communicator to create persuasive communications targeting dairy farmers and the wider dairy industry.
Reporting to the Senior Marcomms Manager, you’ll be part of a small team who work closely with the events, digital and press teams to engage with dairy farmers about topics from our technical, marketing, export and education teams.
If you have strong writing skills and are confident translating complex technical information into clear and understandable copy, then this role is for you. With previous PR or content generation experience, you’ll have an eye for potential stories and can readily identify communication opportunities.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Strong writing and content creation skills
- Previous PR, writing and content generation experience
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading and editing
- Highly organised and able to work on multiple projects
- Good teamwork and effective influencing skills
- A knowledge of dairy farming would be a bonus
AHDB’s purpose is to inspire our farmers, growers and industry to succeed in a rapidly changing world. We equip the industry with easy to use, practical know-how which they can apply straight away to make better decisions and improve their performance.
What our roles can offer you:
- Potential career development
- The opportunity to apply your communications skills in an industry which is firmly on the national agenda
- Exposure to a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Salary range: £25,071 to £29,000 Location: Head office, Stoneleigh, Warwickshire Contract type: Permanent Hours: 35 Closing date: 7th February 2018
For full details, download the PDF job advertisement
For further information, visit the AHDB website: www.ahdb.org.uk
PLEASE QUOTE BRITISH GUILD OF AGRICULTURAL JOURNALISTS WHEN RESPONDING
Companies and other organisations can use this recruitment advertising service to put full vacancy details in front of the Guild's 350+ members involved in editing, journalism, photography and commercial marketing communications, including media and public relations. More details about this service are available on the Guild website here or by contacting Peter Hill.