Gold Level Sponsor Package
Gold Level Sponsor: £6,000
– Premium position, double-page advert in the Yearbook
– 10 x copies of the Guild’s latest annual Yearbook
– Named as Gold sponsor on the Guild website
– Dedicated, branded e-alert informing members more about the sponsor
– Dedicated pull-up display banner and on AV screen at the Guild AGM
– Pull-up banner displaying all sponsor brands prominently positioned at all Guild networking event
– 3 x months with exclusive banner ad positions in the monthly e-alert
– 9 x months with non-exclusive ‘Gold sponsor’ recognition in the monthly e-alert
– 3 x places at the Guild flagship event, the Harvest Lunch, including a top table position
– Opportunity to host a Guild networking or CPD event (venue and drinks/light refreshments to be supplied by the sponsor).
Harvest Lunch brand prominence (note there is also a dedicated ‘lead’ sponsor for this event)
- Access to BGAJ photographer
- Name and logo on back page of menu
- Acknowledgement in e-alerts (alongside all sponsors)
- Prominent pull-up banner position
- Name/logo on scrolling AV screen during lunch
- Social media mention on BGAJ Twitter and Facebook & opportunity to link / share via
- Up to five images from event FOC with option to purchase further images
If you would like to be involved – or have new sponsorship ideas – please email email@example.com.
The Guild offers many opportunities for supporters to raise their profile by sponsoring our activities.
Click on the links below to find out more about our activities.
Our annual flagship event includes a service at St Bride’s Church and three-course meal at a prestigious London venue.
We hold a number of networking events throughout the year – bringing together agri-media experts from across the UK.
Sponsoring one of our prestigious awards is an opportunity to associate your brand with the best in agri-communications.
Overseas travel and training are as popular as ever with Guild members who have an international perspective on agriculture.
Our website and eAlerts are key when it comes to communicating regularly with Guild members, friends and supporters.
Published annually, our Guild Yearbook contains a member directory highlighting those offering PR, marketing and professional photography services, while the online Farming Media Centre provides a searchable “who’s who” of Guild members.