Published on 2nd February 2019
The Guild hosts a number of social, networking events throughout the year, many of which are extremely popular and regular fixtures.
Sponsoring such an event enables businesses to invite relevant journalists to network in an informal setting, often with the presentation of a BGAJ award at the same time.
Sponsoring an event enables businesses to network with relevant media contacts in an informal setting.
Guild Members are attracted by hospitality, the networking opportunity and because the event provides the forum to make one or more of the our award presentations.
You can also sponsor the Guild's Annual General Meeting and other bespoke events.
Sponsorship packages vary.
They can include both ‘in-kind’ contributions, such as hosting an event during an industry show, food and drink provision, or more formal arrangements and facility provision.
- Branding profile at venue
- prominent pull-up banner position
- Access to photographs taken during the events
- Profile in e-alerts, circulated to full membership
- Mention during the event
- Opportunity to display company collateral
- Demonstrate support for the agricultural media community
Packages start from £150 where purely in-kind contributions of food, drink and venue are provided.