Representing Agricultural Communicators
The Guild represents editors and journalists, broadcasters, photographers and PR/marketing specialists working in agriculture, commercial horticulture and other rural industries.
Our members work freelance and full-time for newspapers, specialist publications, consumer magazines, in radio and on television, in online media, for agencies, commercial businesses and other organisations in the rural sector.
What's available through the Guild
- International Contacts
- Annual Congress Tours
- Professional Development
- Writing & Photography Awards
- Farming Media Centre Directory
- Networking and Social Events
Latest Guild News
BGAJ Yearbook 2020 published - The British Guild of Agricultural Journalists has published its 2020 Yearbook. The Yearbook is a…
LAMMA 2020: Guild reception - Guild members enjoyed well-deserved rest and rehydration at the networking reception held at the…
A Guild resource you can search by name, location, skills and interests to contact:
- Staff and freelance journalists
- Radio and television broadcasters
- Farm and rural photographers
- Specialists in rural media and PR
- Stakeholder and marketing communications
- Rural magazines, newspapers and websites
- Contract publishers
Click here to Search personnel by name, location, skills and interests.