Representing Agricultural Communicators
The Guild represents editors and journalists, broadcasters, photographers and PR/marketing specialists working in agriculture, commercial horticulture and other rural industries.
Our members work freelance and full-time for newspapers, specialist publications, consumer magazines, in radio and on television, in online media, for agencies, commercial businesses and other organisations in the rural sector.
What's available through the Guild
- International Contacts
- Annual Congress Tours
- Professional Development
- Writing & Photography Awards
- Farming Media Centre Directory
- Networking and Social Events
Latest Guild News
Harvest Lunch raises more than £2000 for charitable trust - More than £2000 was raised for the Guild's Charitable Trust by…
2018 Harvest Service and Lunch photos now online - Photos from the Guild's 2018 Harvest Service and Lunch are now available to…
A Guild resource you can search by name, location, skills and interests to contact:
- Staff and freelance journalists
- Radio and television broadcasters
- Farm and rural photographers
- Specialists in rural media and PR
- Stakeholder and marketing communications
- Rural magazines, newspapers and websites
- Contract publishers
Click here to Search personnel by name, location, skills and interests.