British Dairying journal is looking to recruit a new business relationship manager (BRM).
One of the premier B2B communication tools in the UK dairy sector, British Dairying journal also operates a digital newsletter and supplements.
Reporting to the publisher, key responsibilities for the role of BRM include:
- Representing British Dairying in a structured and professional way, via face-to-face, digital meetings, telephone calls and email.
- Good communicator with strong written and spoken English language skills and be able to write and present sales and marketing presentations.
- Be able to adopt a consultative approach and form strong business relationships with clients.
- Effective at record keeping.
- Place of Work: Home Based
- Type of Employment: Full time (part time considered)
- Flexibility is expected from employees and the essential team spirit required to fulfil the Company’s objectives.
- Normal working hours will be 9am to 5.30pm. But additional, occasional overtime at events and industry events from time to time.
- Employees should have their own transport, but mileage expenses are paid as it will be part of the role to attend key Dairy sector events.
Salary is dependent on skills experience and negotiable, plus commission and expenses, etc.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07786 993789.