Held every autumn, the Guild’s prestigious Harvest Service and Lunch is our flagship celebration of British food and farming.
It is the most popular of all Guild events and features a dedicated church service at St Bride’s Church, Fleet Street, followed by a networking drinks reception and three-course luncheon at Painter’s Hall, with the event attracting over 160 guests.
As well as a fantastic opportunity to network with members, sponsors and industry representatives, the day also hosts a handful of the Guild’s award presentations.
An informal post-luncheon networking opportunity at the local hostelry extends they day and the chance to cement relationships.
The sponsorship opportunities available comprise the lead sponsor and dedicated opportunities to support the church, the choir, the drinks reception, the venue and the wine enjoyed by all the guests attending the dinner. Further bespoke sponsor opportunities may also be explored.
Sponsors may take the opportunity to invite journalists or industry guests to the event.
- Top table seating privileges
- A number of additional lunch places at the event
- Social media mention on Guild Twitter and Facebook, with opportunity to link / share
- Name and logo on website
- Profile in e-alerts, circulated to full membership
- Branding profile at venue
- prominent pull-up banner position
- prominent branding on seating plan
- Access to BGAJ photographer
- Up to five images from event FOC with option to purchase further images
- Mention in speeches
- Branding displayed in the menus
- Branding displayed in order of service if linked to area of sponsorship
- Lead sponsor message displayed on the menu
- Lead sponsor influences guest speaker choice
Packages start at £1,500.
*Benefits vary according to sponsorship level.
Additional guest places are available to purchase at advertised ticket prices.