The Guild’s next CPD session will focus on PR measurement following a significant interest in the area from members.
Trainer Andrew Bruce Smith runs a comprehensive two-day standard workshop on PR measurement with CIPR, which he’s narrowed down specifically for BGAJ to the following core topics:
- Why do we measure?
- Strategy v tactics and the role of planning and research in measurement and evaluation
- Input, outputs, out take, outcome, out flow, correlation/causation explained
- What you can measure and evaluate – traditional media, public affairs, events etc
- Digital and social media measurement
- Attribution analysis using Google Analytics
If there are any specific areas which aren’t covered in the above and you would like Andrew to explore, then please contact Liz Snaith by 5 March.
The cost to members is £40 (plus a small booking fee), or £75 to non-members. Professional CIPR training courses of this type typically cost hundreds of pounds so this event is significantly discounted for Guild members and other attendees, and is being very kindly supported by Perkins.
About the trainer
Andrew Bruce Smith is a specialist digital PR, social media, SEO and analytics trainer and consultant.
With a career spanning 34 years, cited by CIPR in 2018 as “one of PR’s greatest thinkers” as part of the CIPR’s list of 70 members who’ve made an outstanding contribution to the Institute and the wider PR industry.
He is a CIPR Fellow, a member of CIPR’s AI in PR Panel, has passed Google Analytics Individual Qualification five times and being an approved Google Partner in search advertising.