The BGAJ PR Campaign of the Year award, which recognises excellence in agricultural and supply chain public relations and communications, is now open for entries.
The award, now in its fourth year, will honour the most successful public relations campaign or project undertaken during 2021/22 by BGAJ members on behalf of a client business – whether agency or sole trader – operating specifically in agriculture or the agri supply chain.
While there is no financial prize for this award, as it is not currently sponsored, the value lies in peer recognition of sector-leading performance.
The winner will be licensed to use a special logo on their marketing material for one year. Last year’s winner was Pinstone, for its campaign promoting RABI’s Big Farming Survey.
Email your entry complete with a PDF or word document with a description of the campaign and how it meets the rules of entry criteria (below) to BGAJ awards secretary Olivia Midgley email@example.com.
The closing date for entries is September 2, 2022.
Rules of entry
Entries must include descriptions of:
- The client brief, objectives and indication of the budget range (£0-£5,000; £5,001-£10,000; or £10,001+)
- Whether the campaign was delivered in-house, via agency or sole trader
- The campaign concept
- The strategy, tactics, creativity and innovation used to achieve the brief
- Delivery of the campaign
- Evaluation of the campaign including key outcomes and impact
- Eligible campaigns must have been active between June 30 2021 – August 1, 2022 although it may have commenced before the start date
- Maximum one entry per company
- Entries are free
The competition will be judged by a panel that includes an independent judge from a national PR body, an industry PR practitioner and a Guild Council member.