The inaugural BGAJ Agri-Influence Forum will take place on 27-28 April 2023, kindly hosted and sponsored by Perkins Engines in Peterborough. Tickets are now on sale for this exciting two-day event, with numbers limited to 40, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Running from 9.30-5pm on 27 April and from 9-2.30pm on 28 April, the event will comprise an inspiring mixture of speakers and training sessions designed for journalists and agricultural communicators.
Sessions will include:
- Creating an elite mindset, Gareth Timmins, ex-marine and author of ‘Becoming the 0.1%’
- Social media trends, training and advice with ‘Farmer Tom’ Martin, creator of Farmer Time
- Crisis management and communications training with Amy Jackson, Oxtale PR
- Podcasting – The inside story of the Farmers Weekly podcast with Johann Tasker: How it grew from nothing to the top 5% of UK podcasts within two years. To include hints and tips for attendees looking to increase the popularity of their own podcast
- Embracing diversity – how to bring diversity to a sector which is notoriously un-diverse, how to challenge thinking, and create a conference with a broad mix of speakers. With business psychologist Dr Nic Hammarling
- A tour of the Perkins’ facility
- Vibrant events – Rebecca Dawes from Jane Craigie Marketing will offer her top tips on creating, managing and marketing events, from product launches to fundraisers, industry campaigns to food festivals and CPD to study tours
- Leadership – Jane Craigie has been involved in delivering international and UK leadership events for clients, agricultural leadership programmes and via her team’s Rural Youth Project. These participative sessions will look at leadership styles, imposter syndrome and building leadership skills
- Farm walk at ‘Farmer Tom’s’ mixed sheep and arable farm, Haddon, Cambridgeshire
On Thursday evening, we will dine at the Brewery Tap (food and some drinks included in the ticket price), an informal and fun restaurant in Peterborough. Delegates can book discounted rooms at the Bull Hotel if required.
Book tickets here – £75/person for members (to include lunches and supper).
£100/person for non-members (members to get priority).
Book your hotel room separately here or call 03330 035243. Rooms will be discounted to £90 for single occupancy including breakfast, with twins and doubles at £100 per room, but must be booked by Saturday 1 April. Please quote the code #65844 to get the discount.
We look forward to seeing you there.