How are you managing your teams or your projects remotely?
With a return to office-based working looking unlikely in the short term, content is expected to continue to be produced by individuals working at home for the foreseeable future.
The Guild is holding another online CPD session on 4 February at 2pm designed to help members learn how to better manage teams remotely.
The two-hour course will be run by CotentETC’s Becky Bocchetti and will cover:
- Making sure your workflow is effective when your team is scattered
- Spotting potential problems before they happen, workshopping how to stay productive, organised and keep track of your workflow
- How many meetings do you actually need, and how often
- Making those meetings count
- Who does what, when and who keeps track.
Tickets are £25 plus an Eventbrite booking fee of £2.57. Click here to secure your place.