Bronze Level Sponsor Package
Bronze Level Sponsor: £2,000
– Full page advert in the Yearbook
– 1 x copy of the Guild’s latest annual Yearbook
– Named as Bronze sponsor on the Guild website
– Pull-up banner displaying sponsor brands prominently positioned at all Guild networking event
– 9 x months with non-exclusive ‘Bronze sponsor’ recognition in the monthly e-alert
– 1 x place at the Guild flagship event, the Harvest Lunch
– Harvest Lunch brand prominence (note there is also a dedicated ‘lead’ sponsor for this event):
- Acknowledgement in e-alerts (alongside all sponsors)
- Name/logo on back page of menu
- Name/logo on AV screen during lunch
- Access to BGAJ photographer
- A single image from the event FOC with option to purchase further images
If you would like to be involved – or have new sponsorship ideas – please contact the guild’s sponsorship liaison officer Louise Impey by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Guild offers many opportunities for supporters to raise their profile by sponsoring our activities.
Click on the links below to find out more about our activities.
Our annual flagship event includes a service at St Bride’s Church and three-course meal at a prestigious London venue.
We hold a number of networking events throughout the year – bringing together agri-media experts from across the UK.
Sponsoring one of our prestigious awards is an opportunity to associate your brand with the best in agri-communications.
Overseas travel and training are as popular as ever with Guild members who have an international perspective on agriculture.
Our website and eAlerts are key when it comes to communicating regularly with Guild members, friends and supporters.
Published annually, our Guild Yearbook contains a member directory highlighting those offering PR, marketing and professional photography services, while the online Farming Media Centre provides a searchable “who’s who” of Guild members.